Monday, 1 August 2011

More Knitting

I'm still practising my knitting and this is the latest effort...
The pattern I used here was for a Barbie doll and I was hoping it would fit.  I did the sleeves wider than was called for in the pattern and they fit ok up to the armhole, where they are a bit tight.  Next time I'll do them wider in that area.  Also, I think the back could do with being a bit wider too.  It's almost ok and Chloe will be able to wear it, she had to borrow a skirt off Francine for this picture but I will make her some capri pants to wear with this jumper.

1 comment:

  1. It's very cute. Isn't it great that knit things stretch, so a little tightness here and there doesn't matter too much.