Tuesday 3 May 2011

Chloe's Clothes

Here's the first thing I've made for Les Cheries Chloe...
I'm getting quite quick at making this design.  It's a variation on most of the dresses I've made so far.  The top part is lined and can be an A line dress or, if I cut it at the waist, I can make a gathered skirt for it.  A bit of adjustment and it fits three sizes of doll, an 18 inch, a slim 11.5 inch, a chubby 11.5 inch and a slim 13 inch.  Really that's four sizes of doll isn't it.

I've been knitting again, nothing to show just yet but I bought some 3 ply yarn and very thin needles.  This makes the scale of the knitting look more in keeping for doll sized clothes.

1 comment:

  1. That does look like a nice, easy dress pattern, although I would be too lazy to line it (but it probably wouldn't take any more time than it would to turn the edges under). Chloe looks happy in it.

    ReplyDelete