Sunday 17 April 2011

Cardigan

I finished the cardigan, it looks ok for a first go at knitting.  I struggled a bit understanding the pattern instructions and had to undo some of the knitting and redo it.  I don't know whether to put buttons on it or not.  I'm not sure how you are supposed to sew it together, it looks ok on the outside so it will do.  I suppose I should press it but I'm a bit worried about spoiling it, maybe I should have pressed it before I sewed it together.
It was enjoyable sitting and knitting so will make something else soon.

I can't decide what to sew next, maybe a skirt and a knitted top.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks very nice! I have tried to learn to knit and found it extremely frustrating. I can crochet a little, mostly lumpy looking scarves. I think sewing is the easiest way to make clothes. But then I see all those cute little knitted things and think maybe I should try again.

    ReplyDelete