Sunday 13 March 2011

An Old Doll

I don't know how old this doll is, it was given to me about ten years ago to be 'done up'.  The person who gave it to me liked to rescue play dolls but didn't know what to do with them, so she gave them to me.

The head is soft vinyl and the arms, legs and body some sort of rigid plastic.  I cleaned up her face but it still looks a bit discoloured.  She is about 12 inches tall.  Her hair is rooted and was very untidy, I washed it so it is clean now but it looks sort of frizzy at the ends.

I think she deserves some new clothes, she doesn't look as though she had much pampering in her old life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann, I just discovered your doll blog...they're all so pretty...do you keep them? sell them? You make such beautiful doll clothes and of course there's one of your lovely small quilts!

    ReplyDelete